Admin

CyfrenMu Server2 will start soon !

Hello Fighters  !
We are glade to announce the opening of CyfrenMu2 server for 15/01/2021 and many others improvements to the game 
Happy New Year 2021 ! 

1. You can upgrade your BP unlimited
2. Weapons upgraded to T85
3. Sets upgraded to T40
4. Sets and weapons Archangel's can be upgraded in game farming for free and exchange on Festival Exchange!
5. Weapons Pro up to T85 only purchased !
6. All fashions for Mount,wings,costumes, weapons and Footprints up to lvl 30 !
7. Upgrade Talisman manually for players to max lvl 68 no obtions and purchased full options high stats
8. More minor bugs fixed like delete all items(take care what you delete we are not responsable about what you delete a Full option t85 weapon ^_^ ),accesory seen ...
9. For this update you need to make the updates and if are not work you need to uninstall your client  download and reinstall again with all updates ! ( Use WiFi )
Thanks for your suport and understanding and keep sharing the server with your friends and like our new Facebook Page 
Https://Facebook.com/muonlinemobil
Stay Safe !
You can post on 
https://Forum.CyfrenMu.Com more fixes or updates is you have some suggestions 
Discord invitation 
https://discord.gg/rMZPwSM

Event !

Share this post with 50 up tags more than 5 times(diferents days ) and receive a Giftcode on server2 when will be open 5 diferentes new fashions  wings x50 each !

Make screenshots with your shares but need to see the dates of share on each share and reply here !

Good Luck to all !

Https://WwW.CyfrenMu.Com

I cant ups my footprint fashion., its lvl 14 and i have enough requirments but its sad to say it wont upgrade, 

43 minutes ago, rjhun said:

I cant ups my footprint fashion., its lvl 14 and i have enough requirments but its sad to say it wont upgrade, 

All fashions will be updated and will can be updated to lvl 30 so just be patient and keep your fashions on inventory. 

• Thanks 1

Https://WwW.CyfrenMu.Com

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.