Admin

We are thinking about wipe the server !

Hello Fighters 

We are thinking about wipe the server !

What wipe mean ?

Starts all players from 0 new accounts and new characters  .

All donators will get back the items and some compensation for others players to .

Please reply here your opinion!

Https://WwW.CyfrenMu.Com

35 minutes ago, Admin said:

Привет бойцы 

Мы думаем о вайпе сервера!

Что значит вайп?

Запускает всех игроков с 0 новых аккаунтов и новых персонажей.

Все жертвователи вернут предметы и некоторую компенсацию другим игрокам.

Пожалуйста, ответьте здесь свое мнение!

I'm not against

28 minutes ago, Duuvah said:

I do not think this is a good idea. I believe a better option is to wipe all abandonded accounts. Accounts that have not logged in for the last four to six month should be deleted. If possible send a "game notification" to let thoes who still have the game installed oon their phone, tablet, or emu know you are doing a mass wipe of old abandonded accounts.

I just started on this server and I donated(a good amount). So I am highly concerned as this will cause not only your loyal f2p players to quit, but will negatively affect your donors, possibly causing your donors and loyal free 2 play players to find another server to join. 

From what ive seen players have put alot of time into there characters. A server wipe is not the answer.

However,

You can create a new server and follow the seasonal wipe like Diablo 3, Path of Exile and Eternium.

In these games every 2-3 months the season resets and the players compete to level up on the rankings to receive rewards at the end of the season.

Ok i understand your point so you agree to create second server and keep this like is it now  right ?

Https://WwW.CyfrenMu.Com

I do not think this is a good idea. I believe a better option is to wipe all abandonded accounts. Accounts that have not logged in for the last 4 months should be deleted. If possible send a "game notification" to let thoes who still have the game installed on their phone, tablet, or emu know you are doing a mass wipe of old abandonded accounts.

I just started on this server and I donated(a good amount). So I am highly concerned as this will cause not only your loyal f2p players to quit, but will negatively affect your donors, possibly causing your donors and loyal free 2 play players to find another server to join. 

From what ive seen players have put alot of time into there characters. A server wipe is not the answer.

However,

You can create a new server and follow the seasonal wipe like Diablo 3, Path of Exile and Eternium.

In these games every 2-3 months the season resets and the players compete to level up on the rankings to receive rewards at the end of the season.

A few concerns:

• lowbies will get killed by the donors who still have their stuff.
  • the gap is not  going to be closed easily, a donor will contintue to donate and power up,  he will reach the power cap long before any of the lowbies 
  • there are free 2 play players who have farmeed for hours. I know for sure they do not want to loose their accounts
  • Donors paid a specific amount of real money for the items they have, and compesating the donors would have to be equal or exact gear and feature advancement.
  • Donors will chargeback, it is a problem in main stream mobile games and will happen here. A wipe is bad for business.
  • The only Win/Win situation here is  a Seasonal Event Server Where all players who join the server are aware they are playing on a server where all their progress will be deleted in 3-4months, and you receive the rewards for ranking in that specific "Season" on the main character of the account

14 minutes ago, Admin said:

Ok i understand your point so you agree to create second server and keep this like is it now  right ?

Yes a second seasonal server. Where players compete for rewards based on their ranking and progress through game content through out the season. On the season server, however, players should not be able to recharge or recharging should be limited. As the purpose of the new seasonal server is to put all players on a level playing field. Where both free 2 play players and donors can compete fairly

Edited by Duuvah

6 minutes ago, Duuvah said:

Yes a second seasonal server. Where players compete for rewards based on their ranking and progress through game content through out the season. On the season server, however, players should not be able to recharge or recharging should be limited. As the purpose of the new seasonal server is to put all players on a level playing field. Where both free 2 play players and donors can compete fairly

My contiued post:

Yes a second seasonal server. Where players compete for rewards based on their ranking and progress through game content through out the season. On the season server, however, players should not be able to recharge or recharging should be limited. As the purpose of the new seasonal server is to put all players on a level playing field. Where both free 2 play players and donors can compete fairly.

Instead of having the recharge events turn thoes recharge events in to a "Content based" Progression system. Where players receive the necessary items for upgrading their character based on the amount of in game content completed or achievements received. Like a battle pass, but instead the battle pass replaces the recharge events, and requries the players to progess through the seasonal rankings by actually playing the game and completeing certaint objectives that will give them ranking points. That is tablulated at the end of the "Event Season"

It's not a good idea to wipe the whole data. Dont you think it would be unfair or bias between donators and f2p players? They all have their progress and time spent, however the compensation for the  both is it fairly distributed? I dont think so. Coz the most prior player who compensate here is those donators. Isn't it? And  better discuss also whats the compensstion so that it would be both fair for the parties(donators and f2p players).

And maybe f2p player would agree if their are changes to the game. Especially the hp and dmg bug. And regards to dummies account is it too much for the server having multiple account? Does the server can keep up? 

I agreed to one who commented that it wil be best if wipe the data of those who not played for 4-6months and add server. That's the best solution I recommend too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MakeMyDay said:

It's not a good idea to wipe the whole data. Dont you think it would be unfair or bias between donators and f2p players? They all have their progress and time spent, however the compensation for the  both is it fairly distributed? I dont think so. Coz the most prior player who compensate here is those donators. Isn't it? And  better discuss also whats the compensstion so that it would be both fair for the parties(donators and f2p players).

And maybe f2p player would agree if their are changes to the game. Especially the hp and dmg bug. And regards to dummies account is it too much for the server having multiple account? Does the server can keep up? 

I agreed to one who commented that it wil be best if wipe the data of those who not played for 4-6months and add server. That's the best solution I recommend too.

Good points MakeMyDay, I agree. 

I aslo think the second server should be an accelerated server. A notice when joining should be created to let players know "This is a Season based server. All progress will be deleted at the end of the season, and ranking rewards will be distributed the day after the event, to the main character of the account".  By doing this, both free 2 play players and Donors can compete fairly for "Cyfren Gear, Cyfren Pets, and any Custom Items". The rewards have to be worth while, i.e, an exclusive "Season Title, Season gear, Season  mount or Season Pet". This will build player engagement.  Advancement features should be accelerated. Drop rates should be higer. So players are not wasting time upgrading features such as, wings, shield, and nuturing. Feature advancement on private mu servers takes forever.

One final note: The seasonal server time should be for 1-2 months. Some where around there, I know call of duty mobile, uses a month to month approach. Each "Season" brings new guns, new skins, and new maps. Im not sure if you can create new maps, but Im know for sure you can create new items such as mounts, pets, wings, character skins etc. This will keep the server fresh, and players can then choose to compete in the season on the season server, or play on the regular server. 

As for rewards, thoes rewards are given to the main character on the account, so the players do not feel as if they are wasting time, and have abandonded the main character they have put hours into. The seasonal server can been seen as a way to advance a "main character" and still keep the content fresh. This can even be done with pvp.

Edited by Duuvah

CONTD...

This can also be done with seasonal pvp. Players can compete, to receive "exclusive pvp" rewards. Rewards that can only be received by participating in pvp events. This will, in my opinion, give more players an incentive to, on a fair and equal playing field, participate in pvp events to receive rewards. Better exclusive rewards, fair and balanced game play, equals more players participating in pvp events.

Edited by Duuvah

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.