Sign in to follow this  
Admin

How to win 1000 days real money !

Hello to all !

I will make you a short guide how to win Real Money  1000 days without risk to loose your inverted amount.

First i want to tell you if you never trust on any pyramid of winning you make the right choice because now you will change your mind !

The name of this one is Kuailian and enter on 5 May 2020 , i never trust on any pyramid of winning fast ,free and easy money but now i change my mind  !

First i expline what you need to do and after i get more information on private if you are interested.Just contact me on  https://www.Facebook.com/Cyfren

Step 1 .  Create a new account on Exodus .

Exodus is a free platform to have your crypto money on a safe place !

Link for download

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=exodusmovement.exodus

Step 2 . Create a new account on Kuailian following my Referral link i let you here !

Put your Exodus ETH wallet adress when Kuailian app are ask for it !

No Others links for creating accounts on Kuailian are accepted !

Create Kuailian account here :

http://app.kuailiandp.com/auth/register/ref/f3e2649b-6988-47e7-b280-b8ca5be21bbd

Step 3 . 

Pay your entrance to  the best way for making money ever discovered  !

You need to pay the fee approx 50 $ and you never will get any recharge or fees for that !

Step 3.1 .

For make payments you use real money but you need to buy cryptocurrency because dont accepted direct money pay !

You need to create a new account to Coinbase!

Coinbase is a wallet where you can buy any cryptocurrency you want but Kuailian use only ETH ( Ethereum)

Coinbase Download  :

https://www.coinbase.com/join/varten_g?src=android-link

So for example :

for pay 50 $ you need to :

Recharge your Coinbase to 50 $ 

Buy ETH ( the ammount are showing on your Kuailian account!)

Send the ETH to Kuailian ( the adress are showing on your Kuailian account )

Don't forget to put on your transaction your description phrase you get on your Kuailian account !

When the sending are complete just enter on your Kuailian account and push  Paid !

some hours or minutes later will receive an email with your confirmation or just refresh your page or app .

Step 4 . 

Complete the KYC 

KYC is the way where you will certify your identity with some photos of your id card ,license driver or some passport  depend what you have !

All pictures are confidential and never will be shared to any place  !

Step 5 .

Buy Your First License !

After you pay the fee and activated successfully your KYC you are part now of the biggest pyramid of winning of the world and now you can buy your own licenses and invite members to join to Kuailian!

For any member you invite and purchase a licence you will get an instant pay of 10 % from what he inverted and a 8% from all his winnings for 1000 days  !

On the invited members for your invitate you will get a 5 % and so on at 10 rang invited members ! So you always win money for your invited members  for the 1000 days contract licensehe buy !

All license are electronically protected and cant be changed or canceled  so if the Kuailian will fall you will keep winning your % all your 1000 days of your contract and after this 1000 days of winning you have to choice between  Renew ( Another 1000 days contract or Retired ( Get your money back !We always recommended to Renew because you are get back your money on this 1000 days and you will be payed daily not monthly or annually  ! All incentives of your winnings will be paid daily to your Exodus Wallet !

Buying your licence is easy and fast !

Click on Starter license and buy now !

Follow the ammounts you need to pay on ETH and Directions of ETH where you need to send the payment frome your Coinbase account !

Very important !

YOU NEED TO WAIT 10 -13 DAYS TO BE ACTIVATED YOUR LICENSE  !

ON this time you will now win any ammount are just an automated process who can be activated on 10 -13 days no more !

All licenses worth 100 $ but have 2 tipe of winnings!

1. Starter  You will win 4-5% mountly 

2. Intermediate You will win 10-15 % mountly 

The differences stay on what cryptocurrency use each licence:

Starter use low risk cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum 

Intermediate use medium risk cryptocurrency who are not so much used and not always can win max amount but on both cases you will never loose nothing because all days you will get some % on your Exodus Wallet  depends of your licensing you buy !

LIMITED TIME !

BUY 1 MEDIUM RISK and you  CAN BUY 1 INTERMEDIATE  LICENCE  

So you can win a media of 10% mountly  of your investment  !

After this limited offert will end you will need to buy 3 starter and 1 intermediate licenses. 

EVENT TIME !

ALL COMPLETELY PROCESSED WITH VERIFIED KYC AND BUY FIRST LICENCES YOU WILL BE COMPENSATED ON CyfrenMu 8.1 game with 20.000.000 (20 Millions eMoney) 

ONLY CREATED ACCOUNTS ON QUAILIAN FROM MY INVITATION LINK ARE VALID AND CAN PARTICIPATE ON THE EVENT !

More info explication videos and more just add me on Facebook and talk there !

Never share your confidential information here!

This is a public forum !

We never ask you for password or private information like creditcard numbers or something else!

We are not responsible about steal or loose your accounts!

Good Luck to all and ...

Stay Safe !

Https://WwW.CyfrenMu.Com